1. Be gentle and kind
2. Show respect to everyone you meet (whether you think they deserve it or not)
3. Pay attention to the little things (often that makes you stand out from the crowd)
4. Do everything wholeheartedly, with passion and love
5. Be flexible, adaptable, and open to change
6. Don’t complicate your life with lots of oughts, musts and shoulds
7. Encourage other people to be all that they can be.
Currently struggling to function on approximately 3 1/2 hours of sleep.
Untitled (via southerngreekgirl)
seeing the notes this has gotten is comforting to me. you know, as soon as i’m tempted to feel alone as if i’m the only person in the world who feels a certain way, i just look at this poem and remind myself of the fact that over 10,000 people have felt, or currently feel, the feelings i had when i was writing this. it proves that you are never as alone in this world as you think you are.